You can use this flight plan for the auto-pilot in your favorite airplane (never in real!). You should be directed straight on the runway for save landing... and don't forget to pull out the gear! ;-)
· EDDH (Not needed to enter in AP!)
· ABKIS (Lower altitude here)
· R1754 (LKPR: Ruzyne; no need to refuel)
· TEMTA (Lower altitude here)
· R1805/LOWW (Vienna, Austria; refuel here)
· NIKOL (Marked on my paper)
· GITOD (Lower altitude here)
· BOL33 (200kts, 2.000ft)
· R2635/LIRF (Roma, Italia)
Notices: You should not climb higher than 10.000ft. You should begin reducing the altitude to 1.000 feet when you are approx. 4 to 6 minutes away with a maximum airspeed of 320 kts away from your desired destination. Reduce your speed to 180kts for a good landing with the Bravo.
You may want to continue flying these routes:
· LIRF (Roma) over LEIB (Ibiza) to LEMD (Madrid)
· LEMD (Madrid) over LFPG (Paris) and EDDL (Düsseldorf) to EDDH (Hamburg).
And never use these flight plans in reality!
Meet you in FGFS. :)
PS: My manually mirrored download archive for FlightGear can be found here. So take a look around. :)
Created: 2008-04-23 |
Last update: 2013-02-22 |
Author: Roland Häder
Home | My flights | FGCOM | fgdata_new.bundle | Rsync howto | Links collection | Imprint
Quix0r's FlightGear Website by Roland Haeder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://flightgear.mxchange.org/repos/flightgear/trunk/.