This is a continued flight enroute of LIRF over LEIB to LEMD.
You can use this flight plan for the auto-pilot in your favorite airplane (never in real!). You should be directed straight on the runway for save landing... and don't forget to pull out the gear! ;-)
· LEMD (Madrid, Spain)
· RBT06 (Lower altitude here)
· LFPG (Not needed to enter in AP, set NAV1 to 110.1 MHz, 85.32 degrees)
· MODRU (Lower altitude here)
· R2934 (Set NAV1 to 111.5 MHz, 52.7 degrees)
· EDDL (Not needed to enter in AP)
· DH235 (Lower altitude here)
· DH258 (Altitude should be 3.000 ft)
· R1276 (Set NAV1 to 110.5 MHz, 230.2 degrees
· EDDH (Not needed to enter in AP)
Notices: You should not climb higher than 10.000ft. You should begin reducing the altitude to 1.000 feet when you are approx. 4 to 6 minutes away with a maximum airspeed of 320 kts away from your desired destination. Reduce your speed to 180kts for a good landing with the Bravo.
And never use these flight plans in reality!
Meet you in FGFS. :)
PS: My manually mirrored download archive for FlightGear can be found here. So take a look around. :)
Created: 2008-04-26 |
Last update: 2013-02-22 |
Author: Roland Häder
Home | My flights | FGCOM | fgdata_new.bundle | Rsync howto | Links collection | Imprint
Quix0r's FlightGear Website by Roland Haeder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://flightgear.mxchange.org/repos/flightgear/trunk/.