You can use this flight plan for the auto-pilot in your favorite airplane (never in real!). You should be directed straight on the runway for save landing... and don't forget to pull out the gear! ;-)
· EDDH (Not needed to enter in AP!)
· DL450 (reduce altitude to 2.000 feet in AP, speed 180kts, use airbrake [CTRL+B])
· EDDL (Duesseldorf Airport, ADF 417) - First stop for refueling)
· DIDOR (start reducing altitude here)
· LFPG (Paris Charles, final, ADF 343)
Notices: Between EDDH and EDDL we should not climb higher than 10.000 feet. You should begin reducing the altitude to 1.000 feet when you are approx. 4 to 6 minutes away with a maximum airspeed of 320 kts away from your desired destination.
And never use these flight plans in reality!
Meet you in FGFS. :)
PS: My manually mirrored download archive for FlightGear can be found here. So take a look around. :)
Created: 2008-03-29 |
Last update: 2013-02-22 |
Author: Roland Häder
Home | My flights | FGCOM | fgdata_new.bundle | Rsync howto | Links collection | Imprint
Quix0r's FlightGear Website by Roland Haeder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://flightgear.mxchange.org/repos/flightgear/trunk/.